camps & Clinics
All Basketball Classes
Little Dribblers (ages 5-8)
Hoop there it is! These classes are a great introduction to basketball and leadership skills. Little Dribblers will provide basketball focused movements, fun, teamwork and more!
Beginners (ages 9-10)
Improve your basketball knowledge! These classes are a great way to learn the game of basketball with minimal experience. These classes will help athletes learn teamwork, positional skills, and technique.
Intermediate (ages 11-12)
Nothin’ but net, well that’s the goal for these classes! These classes are a great way to develop the athlete’s knowledge of basketball. Intermediate classes will help athletes learn leadership skills, positional skills, and overall knowledge of basketball. Some experience needed!!
Advanced (ages 13+)
Be prepared for high school tryouts! These classes are a great way to master the game of basketball. Advance classes are a great way to master your technique and positional skills. These classes are made for athletes with basketball knowledge and skill.
basketball camps & clinics
Camps & Clinics
Come join us in our Basketball Camps & Clinics to learn more about the fundamentals or more specific trainings within the sport of Basketball! Dates and times will be available
Rules for the courts
- Please make sure the only liquid on the court is water in a secured bottle.
- For open gyms please make sure to write your name on the white board for next game. Please keep game play to 30 mins to allow other players to join.
- No gum
- Please do not throw balls at undesignated walls.
- Balls may be checked out at the front desk with ID or other collateral item.
- Friendly competition is welcome.
- Foul Language, “trash talking,” taunting and verbal intimidation will not be tolerated. Gross misconduct, fighting, reckless play or willful destruction of property may result in immediate and/or extended loss of facility privileges and, if appropriate, further disciplinary, or legal action.
- Any player hanging on the rim will be asked to leave the facility without refund. No dunking, no exceptions.
- No climbing on the upstairs/ mezzanine railings.
Drop off/ Pick up information
We request that parents or guardians accompany their athletes to and from the building for classes, leagues, clinics, and camps. This request is for you child’s safety. All athletes are to inside the building with staff until an adult arrives to pick them up. We feel that the presence of parents at pickup and drop off ensures the children’s safety.
It is our policy that participants arrive on time to class and do not leave until class is finished. Parents are not allowed in the gym during class. Parents may watch from the mezzanine or viewing area. This policy is in the place to nitration concentration of the coaches as well as the participants, and it allows us to run safe classes with minimal distractions. If you have a concern with something that is happening during class, please contact our Program Manager, Sydney Ottosen at Sydney@AchieveSports.com.
We do not offer make-ups for missed classes. Enrollment in our Recreation Program is with the understanding that you are paying for the spot in your child’s specific class and not the number of days attended during the session. It is difficult to have make-ups with limited staff and classes. Achieve Sports Center will not prorate the session for any missed classes.
- Wear form fitting shirts and shorts.
- Do not wear jeans/ jean shorts.
- No excessive jewelry.
- Do not wear clothes with buttons, snaps, or zippers.
- Wear tennis shoes.