Golf camps & Clinics
Camps & CLinics
Come join Achieve Football Camps & Clinics to learn the fundamentals or more specific skill trainings within the sport. Our Camps and Clinics will offer your athlete to get extra touches on the ball and reps on the field. Clinics will vary on Saturdays and Sundays for Recreation and High school levels. We offer camps during breaks and Summertime! Time and levels will be posted when available.
- No food or drink on the turf. Please keep all food and beverages in the waiting area, lobby or in cubbies.
- Children under the age of 13 should be accompanied by an adult or a coach for open turf
- Non-sanctioned practices are not allowed.
- No gum
- Please do not throw balls at undesignated walls.
- Balls may be checked out at the front desk with ID or other collateral item.
- Friendly competition is welcome.
- Foul Language, taunting and verbal intimidation is not tolerated. Gross misconduct, fighting, reckless play or destruction of property may result in immediate and/or extended loss of facility privileges and, if appropriate, further disciplinary, or legal action.
- Please do not drag nets and other equipment on the turf grass
- No climbing or hanging on the nets
- No climbing on the upstairs railing
If you have a concern with something that is happening, please contact our Program Manager, Kelsey Vreeman at email@example.com.