Camps & Clinics
6 - 12 Recreation Classes
13 & Over Recreation Classes
lacrosse camps & clinics
Camps and CLnics
on the field.
Clinics will vary on Saturdays and Sundays for Recreation and High school levels. We offer camps during breaks and Summertime! Times and levels will be posted when available.
class policy & Dress code
It is our policy that participants arrive on time to class and do not leave until class is finished. Parents are not allowed in the gym during class. This policy is in place for the concentration of the coaches as well as the participants, and it allows us to run safe classes with minimal distractions. If you have a concern with something that is happening during class, please contact our Program Manager, Kelsey Vreeman at email@example.com
Dress Code: All athletes must have on tennis shoes. No cleats on the turf grass. Also make sure all jewelry is taken out.
- No food or drink on the turf. Please keep all food and beverages in the waiting area, lobby or in cubbies.
- Children under the age of 13 should be accompanied by an adult or a coach for open turf.
- Non-sanctioned practices are not allowed.
- No gum.
- Please do not throw balls at undesignated walls.
- Balls may be checked out at the front desk with ID or other collateral item.
- Friendly competition is welcome.
- Foul Language, taunting and verbal intimidation is not tolerated. Gross misconduct, fighting, reckless play or destruction of property may result in immediate and/or extended loss of facility privileges and, if appropriate, further disciplinary, or legal action.
- Please do not drag nets and other equipment on the turf grass.
- No climbing or hanging on the nets.
- No climbing on the upstairs railing.
We do not offer make-ups for missed classes. Enrollment in our Recreation Program is with the understanding that you are paying for the spot in your child’s specific class and not the number of days attended during the session. It is difficult to have make-ups with limited staff and classes. Achieve Sports Center will not prorate the session for any missed classes.